Post #41

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 8 2010, 02:13 PM) *
Awesome. I really like the sound of that last one. With the new animals unleashed and Zombie characters biggrin.gif Sounds pretty epic to me. I also like the fact we can play Liars Dice, Poker and Horse racing! i thought that would've been in the original multiplayer, but its ok.

So i have to start saving my money for all these packs. I hope it isn't going to cost 9.99 Hopefully 6.99 or 7.99, and I'll be ok paying it.

i hope there's a PSN+ discount or one of them being a freebie one month biggrin.gif... come on R*, re-assure my reasoning for purchasing playstation network plus, please...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 8 2010, 06:44 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 10 2010, 09:04 AM
Post #42

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I wonder what the anti-greifing measures will be? Because you can choose to kick people already can't you? Do you think if someone kills the same player in free-roam more than 5 times, that player get to choose to kick them all on their own or something?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 11 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #43

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 10 2010, 10:04 AM) *
I wonder what the anti-greifing measures will be? Because you can choose to kick people already can't you? Do you think if someone kills the same player in free-roam more than 5 times, that player get to choose to kick them all on their own or something?

I doubt it, because people have legitimate gun battles in FR. I'm wondering if it'll be like the old JA inactivity protection, after remaining still for a while you became surrounded by a green bubble that made you invulnerable. Also when respawning you were protected from attacks for several seconds.

Or it could be an option to teleport to another part of the map after repeated killings, without finding a transport marker.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 11 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #44

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jul 11 2010, 05:58 PM) *
Or it could be an option to teleport to another part of the map after repeated killings, without finding a transport marker.

This sounds more reasonable actually.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 16 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #45

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

new Legends and Killers Pack screens: http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...c-pack-screens/

and R* added a DLC section of the site so we can finally get big pictures of the DLC screens. smile.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 16 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #46

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Worth the ten bucks.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 16 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #47

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Just posted in the news article, i'm sure he has two sticks of dynamite strapped to his head. happy.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 16 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #48

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I wish they were functional. It would be a nice incentive to not try and shoot me in the head at close range. Or I could suicide bomb like I do in GTA IV.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 16 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #49

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 16 2010, 06:20 PM) *
I wish they were functional. It would be a nice incentive to not try and shoot me in the head at close range. Or I could suicide bomb like I do in GTA IV.

It would be even better if you sniped him from afar while he was camping with his teammates and it blew them all up. But I doubt they'll be functional, just aesthetic.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 16 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #50

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Aye, 'tis a shame. Also, I declare that guy to be Old West Piggsy.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 16 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #51

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

added all the big images http://www.ireddead.com/images/ that guy has plenty of dynamite to go around
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 23 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #52

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

More Legends and Killers screens

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 23 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #53

Still Standing
Group Icon

I'm looking forward to this next DLC!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 3 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #54

legends and killers DLC drops august 10th...

http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/03/rdr-legend...10/#more-110359

i am not sure about this one... $10 for a tomahawk, revolver characters, and 8 multiplayer maps... what the hell is in the multiplayer maps?? this pack screams $5, not $10... i'll wait until someone else gets it and informs me of what's included... i am actually more interested in the next pack, which will include the ability to play diars dice and poker... maybe even horseshoes...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Aug 3 2010, 05:23 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 3 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #55

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 3 2010, 06:21 PM) *
i am actually more interested in the next pack, which will include the ability to play diars dice and poker... maybe even horseshoes...

This should've been included in the base MP IMO, paying extra for it means a lot of people won't bother getting it. And I think it'll be one of those features that rarely gets used. I don't even play in free roam anymore, I just go straight into a team deathmatch.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Aug 3 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #56

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

When the fuck are they going to release the losing preorder outifts?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Aug 3 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #57

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 3 2010, 01:21 PM) *
what the hell is in the multiplayer maps??

Map "locations" ( http://www.ireddead.com/news/reddeadredemp...on-august-10th/ ). So probably just towns or areas that aren't options yet.

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Aug 3 2010, 02:01 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 3 2010, 06:21 PM) *
i am actually more interested in the next pack, which will include the ability to play diars dice and poker... maybe even horseshoes...

This should've been included in the base MP IMO, paying extra for it means a lot of people won't bother getting it. And I think it'll be one of those features that rarely gets used. I don't even play in free roam anymore, I just go straight into a team deathmatch.

True with most of the stuff they are releasing.

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 3 2010, 02:19 PM) *

Probably some random time.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 4 2010, 04:13 AM
Post #58

hell yes... that's what i want to know... and how about giving us the war horse already, huh??

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Aug 4 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #59

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Aug 4 2010, 05:13 AM) *

hell yes... that's what i want to know... and how about giving us the war horse already, huh??

The war horse is pointless, I used it maybe twice. The American standardbred is much better. But i've said this before.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Aug 4 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #60

i don't care about how good it is, i just like the look of it... i am kind of sick of using a white or black horse...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 12:23 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4